Having problems with your teen or pre-teen?
There is help! There is hope!
TAPS is devoted to providing assistance to families with troubled and out of control youth.
Is your child struggling with:
- Drug Abuse ?
- Alcohol Abuse ?
- Behavioral Issues ?
- Violence ?
- Legal Problems ?
- Truancy ?
TAPS offers the following services:
- Immediate placement assistance
- Adolescent transportation services
- Adolescent Counselors
- Parent Support Groups
- Short Term Crisis Centers
- Residential Treatment Centers
- Liaison with Probation Departments
- Substance Abuse Education
- Schools, Camps and Other Alternatives
- Help for Young Adults Also Available
- Home Drug Test Kits Available
Helping families of troubled youth since 1995. We want you to know that there is hope for your family. We can help, and the call is free. Please contact us anytime, day or night.
©TAPS 2012-2014. TAPS is a Non-Profit 501(c)3 Charity. All rights reserved.